Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Battery problems solved
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Battery problems solved

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisJakarta
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Battery problems solved Reply with quote

Satmap recently posted the following on their Facebook page:

Is your battery dying quickly? See if this fixes it for you!
See https://satmap.com/knowledge/Active_12/Battery_Issues.html

This was very timely information for me. After a couple of hours use, the battery indicator on my -10 was periodically showing a red bar, then reverting to three greens, then going red again. I assumed a battery problem and was about to order a new one. But I thought I should try doing a settings reset see https://satmap.com/knowledge/Active_12/Defaulting_Settings.html. And it solved the problem!

I also suggest recording all the settings before the reset; I keep a file of all settings. With this, it is much easier to return to previous preferences. And don't forget that the Active Route Colour will be reset to a quite solid blue. To change this to something less intrusive, the setting is a bit hidden: Routes Menu | Select any route | Edit | Edit Active Route Colour | Edit then select your choice and click Set. Not sure why this is not in the Settings, since it affects all routes.

Chris

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: