Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Can not connect to network message
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Can not connect to network message
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShqM
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys i think i have a part of the solution.

I have the same problem as you, but i have to re install Telmap and when i reintall (in english (i'm french)) everything work fine.
But when i put the french language, impossible to search a location, i put in english again, working....

I dont know if its a part of the solution
ShqM
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UP UP ADMIN !
GuyH
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

had this today for the first time. Typical as going to Spain on Tuesday and was going to rely on TelMap to navigate me around places of interest. I've reinstalled but it makes no difference.

Only thing I've done today to the device is add some mp3's so taking up space on the device memory. Could this cause the issue?
GuyH
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telmap is working again but only after I deleted it and reinstalled. I have a work BB9900 but I made sure I selected BIS when installing. Maybe this has something to do with it? Not sure why as it was working before.

I forgot I also installed text to speech software yesterday. Maybe this caused some files to be corrupted?
david1525
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Telmap crashing Reply with quote

Hi yes had this problem this weekend, Telmap suddenly crashes, not that unusual as it seesm to do this just about everytime I use it, DD Bold, but this time on restart I get "Sybchronsing please wait" but nothing happens next and you only have option to cancel which closes it down. Eventually it did restart yesterday but it took 20 mins to work out a route of 3 miles.
When working Telmap seemsm great but I have little confidence it it working when I need it. Too many times have I got up on the morning to go on a trip to find it won't start up or when I am half way there it crashes and then won't start up. I have to take maps with me anyway. I think it is time for a real grown up SatNAv.
zuzzu66
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, same problem with a BB9780. Cannot connect with the network, tried to reinstall, no ways it works... Any suggestions?
GuyH
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telmap let me down again with this while working in Italy this week. I know we are beta testing so it is to be accepted but if this is indicative of the software which is on the market then it will serious effect sales and repeat custom.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: