Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Handnav
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Handnav

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technologysorted
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Handnav Reply with quote

Will someone at Handnav please repond to my emails, I`ve got a ipaq thats slowly being toasted and Seidio told me to get a replacement via my supplier. Great idea - but not easy:(
matty2767
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried ringing them?

020 8443 4337

if no luck then get in touch with trading standards.
AngelaK
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is being toasted too............it's always shutting down the charging. Have Seidio admitted there is a problem? If so....................Handnav - I need a replacement too (for the second time)!!!

Angela
technologysorted
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: 2500 Mount Reply with quote

AngelaK wrote:
Mine is being toasted too............it's always shutting down the charging. Have Seidio admitted there is a problem? If so....................Handnav - I need a replacement too (for the second time)!!!

Angela

Seidio didn`t exactly state they had a recurrent problem, just suggested I returned under warranty. If you`re concerned about the health of your ipaq send an email to the director of Seidio. dsc@seidio.com
technologysorted
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Handnav Reply with quote

matty2767 wrote:
have you tried ringing them?

020 8443 4337

if no luck then get in touch with trading standards.

Tried a few times, but engaged the times I tried, thats why I used emails. Two sent yesterday still no joy, I can always recover cash via credit card, but come on Handnav is this really the way to run a business.

I have spoken with them previously on a different matter regarding a return and that was slow. So lets hope they are just slow again rather than gone bust as thats how it appears with no contact.
technologysorted
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Handnav Reply with quote

Would you believe it ?? An email from Handnav, I even managed to get thru on the phone to Chetan. Better still a replacement mount the nextday(yesterday) and a postage paid return envelope. Lets hope this Seidio mount is better than the last toaster. Apologies were offered for lack of response to my emails, from what I gather Seidio need to get their act together over customer support.
thekirbyfake
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with my Seidio mount and I've been waiting for a response from Handnav to my e-mails for over two weeks!
thekirbyfake
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo and behold I've just received a call from Chetan who is going to replace the unit!

HTC TyTn; TT6 BT; 1Gb SanDisk MicroSD
MrT
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a Brodit Pro Clip from them over a week ago. Debited my card on Saturday which their email says means it was desptached and it has never turned up. Waiting for a reply to my email.

Anyone know of a good store who stocks these with QUICK delivery or a stockist with a shop in North London?
MrT
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it seems that this was not Handnavs fault, but down to the Royal Mail who claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card, but did not. Probably as the postman couldn't be ar$ed to fill in card as he was in a hurry to finish his shift.

This could have been avoided if Handnav notified customers of the tracking details in the despatch email.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: