Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 8900 Telmap5 Question
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

8900 Telmap5 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikekay
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: 8900 Telmap5 Question Reply with quote

I received my activation code put it in and everything is running smooth so far. One question I have to ask is about the become part of the 'user group and get telmap5 free' listed on the beta page. Does this just mean that we'll all help beta test and then well have to pay a monthly fee once you get it all working solid? or free as in for me helping you beta test we will be exempt to the fee? (yes I know this is post one but its something I want to know before I invest time into it) I know it has nothing to do with beta testing at the moment but I look forward to helping you make this program better, I trial-ed and used 4.5, while in Europe and LOVED it so thank you for that. look forward to beta testing

Thanks

Mike
mikekay
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw:

Telemap5! its sleek, its perfect! I haven't driven with it anywhere yet, Ill keep you posted on things I find thanks guys!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: