Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Review: Wintec G-Trender Data Logger
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Review: Wintec G-Trender Data Logger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Review: Wintec G-Trender Data Logger Reply with quote

Sometimes devices look gorgeous on the outside but then do not deliver the required functions (at times in spectacular "fail" manner). Other times devices look rather unsightly but upon closer inspection reveal a host of unexpected extra features that make them stand out.

I am not actually sure which category the G-Trender data logger falls in. But it is certainly one heck of a data logger. Let me give you a walkthrough and then you can decide.

Click here to read more...

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/wintec-g-trender.php

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ
maxbyte
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Wintec G-Trender Data Logger Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the super review of the Wintec G-Trender Data Logger, it makes interesting reading for the techy type, i can see why some of the screens look confusing...but surely this is a major part of buying a new gadget, then we can spend hours finding how it works. My feelings are that if we need a simple solution then find a friend and ask them to be a route planner/guide.
I am impressed seeing the picture with the rain drops, and when reading the explanation about quote "Below picture was taken fresh from a night spent out in the rain because someone forgot to put the bike into the garage" and reading on to the "Top Tips" quote "Remove all evidence that you use a GPS by taking the mount off the windscreen and if possible, wipe the tell-tale rings from the glass". I feel it is a good job the bike did not have a windscreen to show any marks !!!!!

I love the "Pocket GPS World" newsletter, keep up the good work.

Regards Tony M

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: