Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - tt2 with autoroute+using in spain
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

tt2 with autoroute+using in spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cw42
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: tt2 with autoroute+using in spain Reply with quote

:D hello all, great forum, good advice, thanks.
is there anyway I can use autoroute 2002 on my wifes laptop to make a route, then transfer the data to tom tom and follow the instructions?
I am the organizer of a car club, and would like to be able to organize routes and home and then follow in the car.

also, going to spain in april, and have the euro maps. are they going to be any good? will I be able to download poi's for the southern region around ANTEQUERA?

thanks for your help in advance,

chris.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way to take autoroute routing data and import it into TomTom or any other product.

Don't know about Antequera, but European maps are detailed street level maps of Western Europe, you won't be able to plan routes across country borders, but you will using TomTom Navigator 3 and MRE (Major Roads of Europe).
cw42
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for getting back to me dave, sorry I havnt replied for a while, there is no email notification enabled!
will I be able to navigate in southern spain using tt2 and euro maps?
this was a big selling point for me with the wife, so if it doesnt work, im in trouble!

also, I have just been out on a big 50+ mile drive today, and logged my whole process, can I in anyway put that info on some sort of map on my pc? If I play the file back, will I be able to follow the route in real time? or will it just play at its own speed?

cheers
chris

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: