Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - goodmans gnav10 on destinator touch screen defunkt
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

goodmans gnav10 on destinator touch screen defunkt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puddlehopper
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: goodmans gnav10 on destinator touch screen defunkt Reply with quote

hi couldnt find anywhere to post this, wondered if youhad any ideas my sat nav wont work on the touch screen turned it on this morning and nothing it seems to have developed this fault overnight, when i use the buttons to select they dont always do what they should and there seems to be no voice now, also the car position triangle dis appears and the map seems to slide away then back (i left it running in the hope that it would kick in at some point but it hasnt) im thinking of wiping the card and starting again with the software just incase its the software thats fubared and not the unit, any ideas ???????
philpugh
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do take a backup before you try anything like that.

Have you left the unit in the sun / hot place recently? It could have damaged the unit in some way.
ralph-dot
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it got a reset button anywhere?

Ralph
puddlehopper
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: TA Reply with quote

It does have a reset button, which i have tried, and i dont think it has been left in a hot place as its either in the car (with me ) or in the house, i'm planning to leave it a week or so to see if it starts working again before i do anything drastic.
my phone did the exact same thing yesterday the software just seemed to fry, Maybe its just me, thanks for the help Smile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: