Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Handnav - the good news!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Handnav - the good news!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robin2
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Handnav - the good news! Reply with quote

I wanted to order a Brodit cradle and Universal vent mount and tried to order on line, but could not bring the required items on screen. I phoned late Tuesday afternoon and spoke to Chetan, who promised to look into it and phone me back in half an hour. He did so, and after he checked stock availability and I placed my order. Chetan told me that the goods would be sent out on Wednesday, and sure enough they arrived here by recorded delivery on Thursday.
I had a small query about fitting, and this was dealt with courteously on the phone today.
I could not have asked for better service
Robin
handnav
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your forum of appreciation. We value both, appreciation and criticism. We are trying our best to address every issue possible.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Chetan
Deep-6
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to say what great service I got from Handnav.

I spoke to Chetan also to get his advice on the Brodit clips and holders. I placed the order on a Monday, it was despatched by Wednesday and received on Friday morning. Installed by saturday and I was a happy bunny.

My car is fairly common I guess (206 gti) so the clips would be the same for regular 206s and they probably keep this part in stock. Chetan said it would be with me within 5 working days and it was!

Great work, thanks. I did call into your office this past Monday to confirm with you that I had the package and thanks for the service. I hope you got the message Chetan!

Cheers..
cloudchaser
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handnav/Chetan were recommended by Darren in another thread for the Brodit clip and mount. I have sent 2 "contact us" forms and been trying their sales number since Monday morning but no contact so far.

So Chetan if you are reading this can you either PM me or post a number where I can clarify a few things about a order I would like to place.

cheers
cloudchaser
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sod's Law - Got through on the phone right after my earlier post. Spoke to Chetan and he cleared up my query - unfortunately they did not have the products I wanted (Fortuna Clip-on, TT3). But will be ordering the Brodit clip and mount from them.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: