Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - British Heart Foundation Charity Bike Ride
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

British Heart Foundation Charity Bike Ride

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Shows & Related Technology Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: British Heart Foundation Charity Bike Ride Reply with quote

PocketGPSWorld.com like to support worthy charities, and with the up and coming reviews of the Garmin Edge 305, Garmin Forerunner 305 and GlobalSat GH-601 we thought it was appropriate to enter a team into the London to Southend Bike Ride. This is run by the British Heart Foundation charity.

Starting in Victoria Park in East London and finishing in Priory Park in Southend the route winds through some of southern Essex's prettiest villages over a distance of nearly 60 miles... If you want to see some of the latest sports and fitness GPS devices then we will have them on our bikes and scattered about our bodies. If you see us on route just give us a shout.

With support from Garmin, GlobalSat and Mio the PocketGPSWorld.com team will be giving the GPS systems a through workout. Some of the team intend to really go for it and see if they can crack the 3 hour mark, others will take it easy and enjoy the ride. If you want to join in the ride you can either pre-register, or just turn up at Victoria Park, East London on the day. Click here then select bike rides for more details on the British Heart Foundation site.

If you would like to support PocketGPSWorld.com and the British Heart Foundation charity you can make a donation via PayPal using the Donate button to the left. 100% of the money donated will be presented to the Charity, PocketGPSWorld.com will also match the sum of the donations.

Last edited by MikeB on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScotJones
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would but no thank you i don’t support an organization that supports animal testing i aim to reduce it not support it

if i was to take part the money that they raise would be put into more animal suffering

So you will not see me taking part on this occasion

alternatives is the way forward

Regards

Scot

edit alix776 for content
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scot is this documented indipendently anywhere or is what you have written hear say

if documented could you pm a link please

edit this post relatted to some of the removed content for scots post please ingnore

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl

Last edited by alix776 on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ScotJones
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just one small case among thousands

I know this has no relevance to a site like this but i thought it was only fair why i personally wouldn’t be taking part in it

Regards

Scot
ScotJones
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Yes i will send you the info via pm

Regards
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the pm scot thank for sending me the links as mentioned in the other pm we are a gps website and would like to keep the thread on topic

thanks

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Shows & Related Technology Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: