CamerAlert - Why Subscribe?
- Free 12 Month Subscription when you report just one eligible camera location
- Access to very best speed camera location database available
- Use with CamerAlert App, available for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- One subscription covers up to 3 devices†
- Peace of mind, protect your licence
- Dedicated Member Only forums
- Discounts on GPS gear from our retail partners
The CamerAlert speed camera database covers over 80 countries world-wide (opens in new tab) and is compatible with an ever growing range of GPS SatNav devices from all the major manufacturers as well as our very own smartphone app, CamerAlert (available for Android and iOS). Our database covers all fixed camera types including Static, SPECS (average speed cameras), and Redlight and also has comprehensive coverage of mobile camera locations.
A 12 month subscription costs just £19.99 and an up to date list of devices supported by our database is here.
NOTE: All subscription payments are processed via PayPal‡ and a PayPal account is required. PayPal subscriptions are subject to automatic renewal (See Terms & Conditions below for full details). You may opt-out of the auto-renewal at any time. If you do not have a PayPal account you will be prompted to create one.
Other Payment Options
For customers who do not wish to use PayPal, or automatic renewal, we also accept payment via NoChex (no account required), PayPal (non renewing) and Cheque/Postal Order. Click here to see all our alternate payment options.
If you experience any problems with your subscription please submit a support ticket here.
Terms & Conditions
‡ Subscriptions paid with PayPal operate under PayPal's Subscription and Recurring Payments service and will automatically renew each year. Recurring payments may be cancelled by you at any time via your PayPal account. Subscribers will receive a reminder via email before the renewal payment is taken (sent to your registered email address). We will refund anyone who misses the advice or forgot so long as speed camera updates are not downloaded after renewal has occurred.
† A subscription allows you to use the Speed Camera Warning Database on a maximum of three devices owned by you or members of your immediate family who live at the same address.
You can cancel an active PayPal recurring payment set up for PocketGPSWorld.com as follows:
- Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk.
- Click 'History | Basic Search' from the top menu.
- Choose the 'Subscriptions' field to filter the account history.
- If 'Subscriptions' is not visible as an option then hover over the 'More filters' option at the far right of the filters field (All activity, Payments received, Payments sent, etc), then 'Subscriptions and agreements' and then select 'Subscriptions'.
- Ensure the 'From' Date is prior to the data when you commenced your subscription. e.g. If you joined in Sep 2008, change the From Field to 01/09/2008.
- Click the Orange 'Show' button.
- Locate the subscription to PocketGPSWorld. This will appear as 'Subscription Creation To - PocketGPSWorld.com Ltd.
- Select 'Details'.
- Click 'Cancel' to cancel the recurring payment instruction and click cancel on the second confirmation page to confirm.
- The cancellation will appear on your 'My Account' page as 'Subscription Cancellation'. You will also receive an email from PayPal confirming that the subscription has been cancelled.
The Speed Camera Warning Database supplied to you under the terms of the subscription is Copyright PocketGPSWorld.com (for the whole or a part of), all rights reserved Worldwide. You may not copy, share or disseminate the data to other parties other than those as permitted by our subscription terms. We use security methods that allow us to track the Speed Camera Warning Database to a particular download and member. If you breach any of these terms the remainder of your subscription may be forfeited and your membership of the service and our web-site terminated at our discretion.
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point for whatever reason. As this is an informational service, all subscriptions are final and refunds are not granted.