Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - OWT ELLS WORK
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

OWT ELLS WORK

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLUELIGHT
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: OWT ELLS WORK Reply with quote

Hi, just wondering can anyone tell me if any other systems will work on
the Xda11s besides TT nav.
And your opinions on the other systems. Also glad to hear a positive comment about TT ( Re: musketter )
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say any navigation software will work with the IIs Memory Map, AA, Navigator 6 etc. (the list is endless to be honest) So long as you leave the device alone using the WM2003SE operating system it will be fine, don't be tempted to put WM2005 on the device as this will limit your options as to what will install let alone actually work.
As for a positive report re TomTom on the device its fine, I have been using mine as the default navigation hardware for some time, problems in the early days with the stupid O2 Active rubish on the device, I also use Memory Map on the same device - (was used last weekend out walking in the Lakes, as my Ipaq decided to have an "off" day). I also have equipped my device with the extended battery back, it does increase the weight but I get 12 hours off a full charge - Mike
BLUELIGHT
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike. Thanks for the reply yet again but I’m still having problems with the 11s, I have the update but the on screen key pad will still not initiate. The slide down one will work, but that’s very small to work with, and means you need to take it out of the dashboard grip ....malc
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure the update has loaded correctly? - when you run the TomTom application tap the satelite strength meter (bottom RH) and this will display the version you are currently using, if it is still vs5,0 then the update didn't work correctly - Mike
Mullet
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUELIGHT wrote:
Mike. Thanks for the reply yet again but I’m still having problems with the 11s, I have the update but the on screen key pad will still not initiate. The slide down one will work, but that’s very small to work with, and means you need to take it out of the dashboard grip ....malc

Keyboard works while touchscreen does not. Sounds a lot like you have installed Tomtom Mobile instead of Tomtom Navigator.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUELIGHT, Please refrain from sending e-mails/ MSN etc requesting assistance trying to get illegal copys of software working on your device, this behaviour is not appreciated. Thread locked - Mike Alder

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: