Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Routing between maps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Routing between maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hhorton
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Routing between maps Reply with quote

I thought that TTN2 could route between maps and Destinator2 couldn't. That is one of the main reasons I bought TTN2. Am I correct and if so how do I do it?
schford
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Routing between maps Reply with quote

I'd love to know this one too just for simplicities sake - that was the best feature about the co pilot software the flexible map downloads that crossed borders with ease.

Tough I have just ordered the EU maps as Im off to Le Mans next month!
Dave
Frequent Visitor

TTN2 comes with several options available small 16mb or 32mb map segments or a complete country map (UK around 95mb). Using the country map you can plan routes from one end to the other end of the country. Destinator 2 will not allow you to do this, PowerLOC ship their product with sectional maps only (around 8), and you cannot plan routes across sectional maps with Destinator 2 if you want street level detail (you can if you just want highway detail from one road to another highway).

TTN2 will not plan routes across sectional maps, especially country maps that I'm aware of, TomTom just give you a bigger map allowing you to not have to experience this problem.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: