Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - tomtom 1 first edition update error?????
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

tomtom 1 first edition update error?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitsandpcsuk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: tomtom 1 first edition update error????? Reply with quote

i went to update my tomtom one first edition and it says that there is an app update to tomtom one v3 edtion 7.903 but i have a first edition but what the hell i tried it and surprise surprise it went pete tong, had to format card and start again so beware, anyone else come accross this?
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to TomTom, v7.903 (9183) is intended for the GO Classic, GO x00, GO x10, ONE 1st Edition, and ONE 2nd Edition.

There's no mention of 7.903 being suitable for the One 3rd Ed. which should be on v8.010 anyway, so I don't see where the message you got can have come from.

But no matter... that software version should be fine for your model. Make sure you have a good backup then I'd try again...
Mally1957
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to TomTom, v7.903 (9183) is intended for the GO Classic, GO x00, GO x10, ONE 1st Edition, and ONE 2nd Edition.

There's no mention of 7.903 being suitable for the One 3rd Ed. which should be on v8.010 anyway, so I don't see where the message you got can have come from.

But no matter... that software version should be fine for your model. Make sure you have a good backup then I'd try again...

Can confirm I updated my one V1 last Wednesday and it updated fine, yet to work out whats changed though cant be much when you look at the version numbers!!!

A now retired Tomtom 940 v9.541.3145439.1 OS:1493118, GPS v1.20 Boot 5.5120, West Europe Map v1025.9386
bitsandpcsuk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm dont think i will risk it as i am selling it to a friend and wouldnt like to break it now, as i have just received my free tomtom classic limited edition from co-op insurance

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: