Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin Ique M5 and UK "Safety Cameras"
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Ique M5 and UK "Safety Cameras"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justclox
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Garmin Ique M5 and UK "Safety Cameras" Reply with quote

Last week I bought the Garmin M5 from a company called Global Positioning Systems as it was advertised to come complete with a free UK Speed camera data.

Unfortunately this transpired to be a note on the invoice saying that I could get the data base from Pocket GPS World and that Global Positioning Systems would not support it.

To cut a very long sad story short - it simply would not load let alone run. Garmin refused to help, Global postioning Systems refused to help and I could not find any place to assist.

I have a horrible sinking feeling that I have been mislead, as I can not find any way to get any UK Speed Camera data to run on it so that it can advise me verbally and visually.

Dose any one know anything as I feel pretty miserable at this time?

PS I have never used a "chat site befor so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know.
Thanks
MaK
adamf
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need a good update like the m3 users then we can use the garmin poi detection stuff it only warns of the cameras if your over the speed limit or something Crying or Very sad apart from that just put it in the cupboard or sell it ..sorry but im in the same situation£550 lighter.... now i have a nokia 6680 with tt5 mobile Wink
adamf
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and i thaught no one was allowed to sell stuff with the camera base its licenced stuff proberly pocket gps

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: