Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT3 - deleting places from recent location icon
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT3 - deleting places from recent location icon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kybo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: TT3 - deleting places from recent location icon Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a HP2210 with TT3, wired gps. My friend is driving to Spain and I am borrowing him the kit. I was trying to plan the routes for him and made many mistakes Embarassed Embarassed (it's a lot easier to just select a destination when it's hooked up than to plan a route using departure and destination points from the comfort of your armchair 8O !!) I now have loads of places listed in the recent location icon and have no idea how to delete them. How do I completely erase all these wrongly planned routes (without doing anything drastic, like a restore)? Everytime I want just the navigator on it's directing me to Dover Evil or Very Mad

I have maps of only the major roads of europe. Where would I need to go for full coverage of, say, France and Spain? Are there any free ones out there? Thumbs Up

Many thanks for helping out an incompetent newbie!! Much appreciated!!

Kybo
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. No way to remove the recent locations (they will fall off the list over time). And no free maps for TomTom. Buy the Western Europe package if you want those countries.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: