Click here to go to the PocketGPS Safety Camera Database
Acer | GNAV | ND | V3, V6
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18572 - post from turnip to get import showing
see links in help page
Compasseo 500 (new one) http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=50909&highlight=
use fave importer (same as others?)
Where to get POI Loader?
- Download POI Loader
Downloading the Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database
- Download from Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database page by selecting Garmin and then the required files.
Extracting the Database on the PC
- Extract the ZIP file contents to a directory on your PC
- In Windows XP right-click the .zip file and select "Extract Files Here..." or use a program such as WinZip or WinRar to extract the files - if you do not extract the files POI Loader will not be able to use them and will report that there are no csv files available
Installing Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database
Connect your Garmin to the PC via the USB cable
If POI Loader does not automatically start, run it now
- Browse for your POI folder and follow the on screen instructions
- Use ' auto' mode to quickly transfer the database to your unit
- Note that any other POIs you wish to load must be uploaded at the same time as the Speed Camera
Displaying Speed Cameras on Garmin units
Ensure that you have Proximity Alerts turned on in the units settings
If you would like to make sure you have the latest Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database, please visit the Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database page, if you would like to discuss the database, or how your Garmin unit uses our database, please discuss it in the Safety Camera Forum.