Click here to go to the PocketGPS Safety Camera Database
Downloading the Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database
- Download from Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database page by selecting 'Other' and then the required type of CSV file.
Extracting the Database on the PC
Extract the ZIP file contents to a directory on your PC
- In Windows XP right-click the .zip file and select "Extract Files Here..." or use a program such as WinZip or WinRar to extract the files
Installing Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database
- Import a CSV file within the ZIP into AutoRoute by running AutoRoute
- Selecting DATA
- Selecting IMPORT DATA WIZARD
- Select the CSV file
- Select COMMA Delimited
- the first column you should set to Longitude
- the second column to Latitude
- the third column to Name.
- Click Finish and the data should be imported as pushpins into AutoRoute.
If you would like to make sure you have the latest Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database, please visit the Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database page, if you would like to discuss the database, or how CheckPOInt uses our database, please discuss it in the Safety Camera Forum.