Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Questions Regarding TT Go.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions Regarding TT Go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrRubberGloves
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Questions Regarding TT Go. Reply with quote

Hopefully someone will be able to answer some or all of my questions.

1, Is it possible for me to adjust the settings so that when I have set a place I want to navigate to the estimated time of arrival is a little more accurate? I ask as most of my driving is at night where the traffic is quite light meaing I can get around quicker.

2, Another question regarding when I have set a place I want to navigate to, is it possible for me to set it so that I can avoid motorways?

3, Also is it possible for me to set a destination then set more than one via destination?

4, When setting the City/Town/Village of your destination and you are unfamiliar with the place you are visiting is it possible just to set the destination of the town or the centre of the town?

Thanks in advance.
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Questions Regarding TT Go. Reply with quote

MrRubberGloves wrote:

1, Is it possible for me to adjust the settings so that when I have set a place I want to navigate to the estimated time of arrival is a little more accurate? I ask as most of my driving is at night where the traffic is quite light meaing I can get around quicker.

Not at the moment. I dont know if TomTom are intending to introduce this into their Commom Navigation Engine.

MrRubberGloves wrote:

2, Another question regarding when I have set a place I want to navigate to, is it possible for me to set it so that I can avoid motorways?

No, you can only avoid particular roads on the planned route.

MrRubberGloves wrote:

3, Also is it possible for me to set a destination then set more than one via destination?

Not at the moment. But there will be some travel VIAs introduces shortly.
BanziBarn
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know about no 4 .. sorry!

Just enter the town name again when it asks you for street and it will navigate you to the town centre.
MrRubberGloves
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike B, Thanks for the replies, sadly they weren't what I was wanting.

BanziBarn, Thanks for that one, it works a treat.

Thumbs Up

Have just set my destination to (Town) - London, (Street) London and I would of ended up at St Margaret Square (A302) and Parliament Square, would anyone say that the above is a fair example of being central London?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: