Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - NEW SPEED CAMERAS IN LEEDS ON STATION ROAD CROSS GATES
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW SPEED CAMERAS IN LEEDS ON STATION ROAD CROSS GATES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markandrews1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: NEW SPEED CAMERAS IN LEEDS ON STATION ROAD CROSS GATES Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Just been past the arndale centre on station road in cross gates where the speed limit comes down from 40 to 30 (near the KFC). There are fresh camera markings on the road on each side of the carriageway and two new GATSOS.

I have been back to see and confirm the cameras, there is one near the KFC shop and one outside cash generator (one camera on each side).

See this PDF for precise locations, how do I get a lifetime membership award?, I'm not at my computer so I can not submit in the ordinary way?

democracy.leeds.gov.uk/documents/s69285/Report%2520-%2520Road%2520Safety%2520Cameras%2520for%2520Speed%2520Management.pdf

There is no signage warning motorists of the cameras yet, do you think they will be turned on yet if they have only just been put up!???

With these being second hand GATSOS will they be always manned by a camera?
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SPEED CAMERAS IN LEEDS ON STATION ROAD CROSS GATES Reply with quote

markandrews1 wrote:

See this for precise locations, how do I get a lifetime membership award, I'm not at my computer so can not submit.

First thing to say is there are no lifetime awards any more. See here for the announcement and the new awards system.

I'm afraid I've no idea whether the admin will accept a post here as a report rather then one made on the submission map or via CamerAlert.

markandrews1 wrote:
There is no signage warning motorists of the cameras yet, do you thinks they will be turned on yet if they have only just been put up!???

There is no legal requirement for signeage near cameras, so don't take that as proof one way or the other.
markandrews1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too bothered about the award, I just wanted to make people aware.
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've alerted one of the admin team to your post here. Smile
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are both cameras in place yet? We've had 4 submissions for the one by Coldwell road but none for the one further north (Cash Generators).

Can you submit via http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Cameras&op=SubmitCamera when you get chance so it can be linked accordingly to your account?

MaFt

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: