Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Changes I've found in New Version Are They Right?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Changes I've found in New Version Are They Right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcw147
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Changes I've found in New Version Are They Right? Reply with quote

Hi

Noticed that no longer does it highlight roads in yellow or red if there are traffic problems/congestion, has the live traffic feature been disabled?

Also whenever it sets a route now, it displays the time to get there as an 'ideal' time as if there was no traffic on the roads, where previously it would be a real time and would allow for traffic and add that to your driving time, it would also divert you away from traffic and does not seem to do so.

Regards

Jcw
isca
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was forced to install it last night ready for a journey this morning, just as well I had a play with it otherwise i would have been late leaving or digging out my old tomtom.

Seemed to work ok.

Vol much better, had to turn it doen
continual" icecream seller tone" - what is it, seems to be accompanied by a "spaveinvader" icon on the screen???

I use a BBtorch when i had completed the journey and closed iotdown could not get rid of a telmap icon in the message waiting bar (next to the search icon), had to do a battery pull to clearnit ????

isca
isca
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right if you close it via the blackberry menu button it leaves the icon, if you close it via the touch screen it doesn't.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: