Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Globalpostioningsystems
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Globalpostioningsystems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rampantrabbit
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Globalpostioningsystems Reply with quote

Hi,
Im a newbie to all the GPS with a PDA, I decided to buy piece parts to make up my PDA bundle & came across Globalpostioningsystems to which I purchased the TTM3 wired kit to which a carkit was included in the price.
I found them to be fantastic to deal with & extremly quick on Del Thumbs Up , & would deal again when the time arrives. they had the cheapest TT3 kit I could find & the time.
1 point to note though has anyone got the TTM car kit for the ipaq 2210?. my Ipaq has rubber sides & seems realy stiff to fit into the official TTM car kit for that model.
does anyone suffer with this problem?

cheers
Rab Thumbs Up
jlw
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Globalpostioningsystems Reply with quote

rampantrabbit wrote:
Hi,
Im a newbie to all the GPS with a PDA, I decided to buy piece parts to make up my PDA bundle & came across Globalpostioningsystems to which I purchased the TTM3 wired kit to which a carkit was included in the price.
I found them to be fantastic to deal with & extremly quick on Del Thumbs Up , & would deal again when the time arrives. they had the cheapest TT3 kit I could find & the time.
1 point to note though has anyone got the TTM car kit for the ipaq 2210?. my Ipaq has rubber sides & seems realy stiff to fit into the official TTM car kit for that model.
does anyone suffer with this problem?

cheers
Rab Thumbs Up

I think I will order one fortuna clip-on from them. If they reply on my e-mails soon.
scoobydoo_uk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a Ipaq 2210 from them 2 weeks ago, had next day delivery, and postman knocked on my door at 7.30am with it Smile

So,

On Thursday I phoned them up to order a GPS CF Card, i was looking at getting the globalsat one, but after speaking to the sales person, they suggested that the best one for incar nav would be the Sysonchip.
I ordered this, and again at 8.00am next day it was delivered to my doorstep, excellent receiver from a excellent company, cant fault them in anyway.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: