Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - PocketGPSWorld.com Support Ticketing changes
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

PocketGPSWorld.com Support Ticketing changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: PocketGPSWorld.com Support Ticketing changes Reply with quote

pocketgpsworld.comSupport is changing at PocketGPSWorld.com. Our primary method of support is still our Forums where our team and community can help solve many of the issues you may have. Since we started we have used email support for our customers for subscription and account queries. Due to issues with spam filters and ISPs blocking genuine emails we have decided to introduce a ticket system.

Our ticketing system has dual benefits: Firstly it provides an online resource for you to create a ticket and then track it's progress. Secondly it allows us to be more efficient in replying to queries as we will have most of the information we need to hand on the system. From today our support email addresses will reply to you with a message detailing how to submit a support request, we will no longer be replying directly to emails.

To raise a support issue all you need to do is visit http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/support.php this will present a form for you to complete. If you are logged in the system will detect your details and automatically add them, to the form. When you press submit it will enter the details into our support ticketing system where you can track the progress and it will allow us to manage any issues more effectively.

ERM
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re. speed camers. I have tried to purchase a download for my Nissan Connect. For almost two years I have had a problem with Paypal amd am sick of trying to resolve it. I tried to purchase the download using a card only payment but the paypal thing picks up on my e-mail address and I get in a loop. I can not access Paypal and cannot get out of it. please advise on how I may proceed without embrasing Paypal.

Yours sincerely,

E.R.Matthews
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERM wrote:
Re. speed camers. I have tried to purchase a download for my Nissan Connect. For almost two years I have had a problem with Paypal amd am sick of trying to resolve it. I tried to purchase the download using a card only payment but the paypal thing picks up on my e-mail address and I get in a loop. I can not access Paypal and cannot get out of it. please advise on how I may proceed without embrasing Paypal.

Yours sincerely,

E.R.Matthews

as per the subscription page you can go here for alternative payment methods:
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/alternate-subscription.php

MaFt

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: