Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Acessing windows on medion 210T
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Acessing windows on medion 210T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jt262
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Acessing windows on medion 210T Reply with quote

I have a medion 210T, but it seem like some of the files have been corrupted, as it always asks me to "please insert the memory card"
How can I get it to boot straight into windows so I can install GAPI for HPCs?

Alternatively, does anyone have a copy of the files which are supposed to be in the folders so that I can replace them and start from there?
darkrage
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i have the same problem as you - you have deleted the flash drive, I too require some help rebuilding the flash drive - do you have the original disks that came with the nav if so people on here can help if not then they wont due to forum rules regarding copyright.

if you do get some help to rebuild be sure to send them my way

I can help you boot windows ce - you need a file of the internet called showtaskbar.exe this is readily available on the net and all it does when placed in your flash drive is tell the nav to show the desktop - unfortunately i cant help you with installing anyother software on the device as i tried tt5 but i couldnt get it to run so all i am doing si reloading medion files and updating the mapping if someone replies to my cry for help =)

hope the showtaskbar info helps you
jt262
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remember I got it working again. It still doesn't get gps signal though. I will dig it out at the weekend and have a look.
I do have the disks but the one i need has a big scratch and won't read properly
PsychoJock
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
1. Darkrage, I hace replied to your posr re:Borked my pna210

2. The pna210's can be rebuilt but it's a bit fiddly, I will to get back to you tonight or tomorrow with some tips as to how to do it.

Regards
Psychojock

ps, I killed mine more times than you can imagine trying to get it to do what I wanted Laughing Out Loud

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: