Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Shade of blue arrow
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Shade of blue arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwg
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Shade of blue arrow Reply with quote

Tomtom One XL IQ routes.
Don't use it that often but I am positive the blue direction arrow on the navigation screen is now a light blue colour when before it was dark blue. When you go to select the symbol type in the menu the colour of the arrow is dark blue but it appears as stated above as light blue on the navigation screen.
Only thing that happened in beween arrow shade change was yesterday I updated unit on Home and it downloaded a new upgrade for the device.
I preferred the dark blue arrow and can only assume the update caused it.
Anyone noticed the same problem?

Out of interest I now notice the closing 'antitheft' screen (which I replaced with my own screen) now stays normal brightness where as before it was much dimmer
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Shade of blue arrow Reply with quote

bwg wrote:
Out of interest I now notice the closing 'antitheft' screen (which I replaced with my own screen) now stays normal brightness where as before it was much dimmer

Please don't tell me you want that bug reintroduced that caused the dimmer anti-theft screen Shocked

As for the arrow colour, do you have the option to change the present position cursor on your device as you could make your own of even add a picture of your own car if you can change cursor - only asking about this as I don't have the same hardware to be able to check software features with the latest Navcore installed to it - Mike
GerryC
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version did you update from and to? Just wondering so others can check their systems.

Under "Free POIs and more" - "Customise your SatNav" at the top of the page you can get the custom cursors. You could download the yellow one (the one I use) and change the colours with any paint program. This way you could have whatever shade of blue you want.

mikealder wrote:
Please don't tell me you want that bug reintroduced that caused the dimmer anti-theft screen Shocked
I preferred it. Embarassed Mine is now changed to a black screen with "shutting down" in the corner to stop it being too bright.
Brodit ProClip mount
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you have the "antitheftw.bmp" file in the root of the device and the option enabled to display it - Change Preferences/ Safety Preferences check the box to warn not to leave device in the car - Mike
bwg
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed from application version 8.415.1240 (dark blue arrow) to 9.022.457667.2 (light blue)

(No I don't want the dim exit screen back. It's nice to see my custom screen properly now when I shut down).
AndyVaughan
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The default car icon on Navcore 9 is light blue.

If you look at the bmp file it may still be dark blue, I think the actual arrow is embedded in the Navcore though.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: