Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Cycle Show 2010
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Cycle Show 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bosun
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Cycle Show 2010 Reply with quote

Spoke to a Satmap chap at the Cycle Show yesterday.

The rubber case is out imminently,he thought it was already on the Satmap site but I have just checked and it isn't there.He said the first supplies may have to go out to retailers that have ordered them.The bad news is that it won't fit the bike mount.He was a bit uncommital as to whether there would be a "Bike Version" out in a few months time.

The full screen Route Planner that was promised last year looks unlikely in the near future due,I was told,to the exorbitant price and the way the OS charges to licence it.This is not too bad for the 1:50000 maps but is massive for the 1:25000 maps.I asked how come other sites do full page and are free to which he said he didn't know.

Ian
PloddinPedro
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In conversation with a chap on their stand at the Cycle Show, I was told a v1.5 software release is currently in beta testing which will address some of the dissatisfaction with the Route marking and POI alert hatching obscuring the map.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: