Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - creating a folder on the memory stick for Nissan Connect
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

creating a folder on the memory stick for Nissan Connect
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianpowell123
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darren, thanks for checking out the stick. I had done a download just before I sent you it and had added the space on the 'warnings' folder in error but it will still not load, I assume you checked that the files were ok.
Nissan have recommended I consult my local dealer which I had already done, they have no idea how to do a download, I've told Nissan and they're getting back to me. If you think removing some of the files will help, let me know which to delete. Just checked the stick, your files certainly look different to the ones I downloaded.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, was rushed into hospital Thur with a blood clot on my lung hence the delay in my reply!

The files are yours, I did not change them, but try removing the two pMobile files and retest, let me know how you get on?
Brianpowell123
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Darren, Hope you're now OK following your hospital visit. Good news at last, it seems that by removing the two mobile files was the answer as I finally got the Nissan Connect to accept the download.
I've been for a test drive and all is OK with the 'Connect' signalling and flashing on passing the speed cameras.
I thank you most sincerely for your patience and kind assistance over this last few weeks and hope that some other beginners have gained knowledge from our correspondence.
Regards,
Brian Powell.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brianpowell123 wrote:
Hi, Darren, Hope you're now OK following your hospital visit.

Much better thank you.
Quote:
Good news at last, it seems that by removing the two mobile files was the answer as I finally got the Nissan Connect to accept the download.
I've been for a test drive and all is OK with the 'Connect' signalling and flashing on passing the speed cameras.
I thank you most sincerely for your patience and kind assistance over this last few weeks and hope that some other beginners have gained knowledge from our correspondence.
Regards,
Brian Powell.

That's great news. You'll appreciate that in the absence of a Connect equipped Nissan we are working in the dark but I'll now look at amending the guide based on your findings.

We have one other chap struggling to install, so this may be the key, thank you for your patience in working through this with us.
Brianpowell123
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On checking the folders of the download, I noticed I had omitted the space between my and POIs, yet the 'Connect' still accepted. On checking the handbook, I also noticed they do not put a space also in their download instructions. Looking back some weeks when I first got the 'Connect' to accept a download but could not find the listings, I had initially neglected to put that space between my and POIs and feel this may have been the problem, possibly linked up with the mobile files, WORTH A TRY to all those struggling beginners !!!!
Note that when the progress bar appears on acceptance,the POIs do not automatically show, you then have to touch 'my pois' on the screen and it will then show the cameras.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Brian Powell
tenka
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: nissan connect Reply with quote

Thank god for that , my brain is scrambled after reading the post.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did have (and now cannot find) a .pdf of the relevant pages of the Connect Manual.

Is anyone able to scan and email them to me or point me in the direction of an on-line copy?
ratman633
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
I did have (and now cannot find) a .pdf of the relevant pages of the Connect Manual.

Is anyone able to scan and email them to me or point me in the direction of an on-line copy?

I have copies of the pages, not very pretty but I think they will be ok.

I'll send them now.

Keith
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Keith, all received.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brianpowell123 wrote:
On checking the folders of the download, I noticed I had omitted the space between my and POIs, yet the 'Connect' still accepted. On checking the handbook, I also noticed they do not put a space also in their download instructions.

I'm confused now, our install guide does not have a space between 'my' and 'POIs' so why were you adding one?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: