Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - csv format info needed for copilot 7
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

csv format info needed for copilot 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikosK wrote:
Cheers! thanks MaFt, Pocketgps for setting my mind in peace cause i was starting to question my memory skills now

Anyone knows what the last field is used for? I mean the A at the end. Whats its use and what other values are there for it?

Also, regarding field #1 GATSO:001 GATSO:002 etc...is this there only for internal use of CP7 or does it also output these values to the screen when one approaches GATSO1's cooordinates?

Finally where could someone insert a description of each camera so that it will be output to the screen appropriately? (i mean ie for GATSO:001 which lets say is near place "XJHBHJKNG next to Mcdonald's" where does one put the "XJHBHJKNG next to Mcdonald's" so that it gets output to the screen?

Thanks (getting closer to final test now and cant wait)

Nikos

As MaFt says the A is required, not sure what it does.

I only know that the format I have told you works for the cameras. You would need to test other formats yourself as I have never tried any other.

As I said before (you don't need to compile a whole file until you know it works the way you want), just try one line in the file at your home address.
That way you will see the icon on screen to confirm it is working and what info it does show.

Please let us know how you get on Laughing
nikosK
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok it seems I have to do like you suggest Pocketsgps, ie trial and error approach. The bummer is that my summer leave starts on Saturday so I have 1.5 days to get the system up and running or I risk getting a sp ticket during my cruising around Greece Very Happy

Anyway thanks for your feedback guys Ill post results when I return late August for anyone to try although it seems to me that CP7 users arent very keen on experimenting with CP7 as it seems that only you 2 gave feedback and from what I gathered you dont use it as your main nav program. Also not one apparently was as surprised as I was when I found a preferences.cfg file in installation dir.

MaFt im sending you a pm now regarding the greek db

Nikos
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get it working okay.

Have a good break Thumbs Up CoPilot

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: