Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - InfoRad K1 updates
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

InfoRad K1 updates

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member


Joined: Nov 16, 2004
Posts: 2145
Location: Midlands, UK

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: InfoRad K1 updates Reply with quote

My last update 7th May 2010 was version 10.18

But since then when I connect it still says my device is up to date. They normally do an up date each week. Any body else got this problem, or is it just me Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man


Joined: Feb 27, 2006
Posts: 14881
Location: Keynsham

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated pgpsw CamerAlert on my iPhone twice yesterday and three times today. Laughing
_________________
Dennis

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john877
Lifetime Member


Joined: Mar 16, 2007
Posts: 468

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated to 10.18 so it must be the latest one ??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member


Joined: Jan 10, 2004
Posts: 2777
Location: Bonnie Scotland (West Central)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: InfoRad K1 updates Reply with quote

Pocketgps wrote:
My last update 7th May 2010 was version 10.18

But since then when I connect it still says my device is up to date. They normally do an up date each week. Any body else got this problem, or is it just me Crying or Very sad

Mine is also 10.18, but I've only just retrieved it from where it was jammed for several weeks, between the driver's seat rail & the console, so this was an update! How are you able to tell the date that you updated to 10.18? Are you just going from memory?

DennisN wrote:
I updated pgpsw CamerAlert on my iPhone twice yesterday and three times today. Laughing
Dennis, remember, NBLASA! Laughing
_________________
Jock

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member


Joined: Nov 16, 2004
Posts: 2145
Location: Midlands, UK

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: InfoRad K1 updates Reply with quote

JockTamsonsBairn wrote:

Mine is also 10.18, but I've only just retrieved it from where it was jammed for several weeks, between the driver's seat rail & the console, so this was an update! How are you able to tell the date that you updated to 10.18? Are you just going from memory?


Because the last file is stored in the Download folder.

C:/Program Files/Inforad/Download/data.ifp

I may have installed to that folder, but that may not be the defualt folder path as I always put programs where I want them to be on my pc.

THANKS for all replies Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member


Joined: Jan 10, 2004
Posts: 2777
Location: Bonnie Scotland (West Central)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated to 10.25 and notice that the British Isles data is now broken down into England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. I think that this used to North UK and South UK, but my memory might be wrong. Would I be right in presuming that Ireland will contain both Northern & Southern Irish data? Previously Ireland was a separate category and I had presumed was the Southern Irish data.
Anybody got any info from InfoRad?
_________________
Jock

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member


Joined: Nov 16, 2004
Posts: 2145
Location: Midlands, UK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JockTamsonsBairn wrote:
Just updated to 10.25 and notice that the British Isles data is now broken down into England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. I think that this used to North UK and South UK, but my memory might be wrong. Would I be right in presuming that Ireland will contain both Northern & Southern Irish data? Previously Ireland was a separate category and I had presumed was the Southern Irish data.
Anybody got any info from InfoRad?


It seems to have changed several times over the last few weeks.

I updated mine earlier today and have version 10.27
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member


Joined: Nov 16, 2004
Posts: 2145
Location: Midlands, UK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see InfoRad have introduced a new K1, now called the K2, with VOLUME control. Says longer battery time, but looking at the specs both have the same battery - 220mAh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member


Joined: Jan 10, 2004
Posts: 2777
Location: Bonnie Scotland (West Central)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pocketgps wrote:
I see InfoRad have introduced a new K1, now called the K2, with VOLUME control. Says longer battery time, but looking at the specs both have the same battery - 220mAh.
I saw that! Anybody with hearing difficulties want to buy a 2nd hand K1? Laughing I presume that the new circuit board pulls less power so the same battery will "last for longer" (that's very technical !!).
I see that the Volume Control is a 3 position switch (Very Deafening, Quite Deafening and A Bit Deafening) rather than a rotary control!
_________________
Jock

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kremmen
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier


Joined: Mar 03, 2006
Posts: 6850
Location: West London & Reading

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in another thread, if they introduce a true speed display then I'll switch from my Talex to it.

My car speedo is hopeless (as most are these days) so I want to know my true GPS speed.
_________________
Satnav:
Garmin DS61 LMT-D (In the car)
Garmin 2599 LMT-D (Indoor test rig)
DashCam:
Viofo A119 V3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message







Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Make a Donation



CamerAlert Database

Click here for the PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database

Download Speed Camera Database
21.034 (22 Mar 23)



WORLDWIDE SPEED CAMERA SPOTTERS WANTED!

Click here to submit camera positions to the PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database


12mth Subscriber memberships awarded every week for verified new camera reports!

Submit Speed Camera Locations Now


CamerAlert Apps



iOS QR Code






Android QR Code







Terms & Privacy


GPS Shopping