Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Satmap release SatSYNC Version 1.2
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Satmap release SatSYNC Version 1.2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Satmap release SatSYNC Version 1.2 Reply with quote

pocketgpsworld.comSatSYNC version 1.2 has now been released and it is much more useful than its predecessor.

1.2 adds a graphical display, compatibility with Geocaching.com using .LOC or .GPX file formats. The .LOC file format supports latitude and longitude whilst .GPX contains the full information inlcuding hints, cache descriptions, terrain, difficulty, logs, etc.

Also added is Google Earth compatibility allowing the download of .KML and .KMZ files for routes and Point of Interests from Google Earth. Also added is compatibility with Microsoft Virtual Earth .GPX and .KML file formats.

Version 1.2 also allows Direct links to Satmap Online Route Planner and Route Share Network and finally support for using the SD Card in a card-reader doing away with the need to connect the Active10.

muggerb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to give it a try but the download link on Satmap site isn't working - anybody else got this problem?
muggerb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read another thread - seems I need to click the link, not the graphic - apols.
chrissyboy2241
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah thats what happened to me. Ive tried putting gpx files on to the satmap from geocaching.com but it doesnt show up the hints or logs or anything, maybe I'm doing something wrong like normal! Has anyone had much luck with it? Also I ran a pocket query that had 500 results and according to the satsync it had loaded onto the satmap, but it didnt show up on the machine itself. Something Im doing wrong again me thinks!!
noomeulb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Converting gpx to map Reply with quote

The new version of Satsync hangs with a message "Calculating workload. Please wait". Any advice? Confused

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: