Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TeleType Just Released their latest version (062004)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TeleType Just Released their latest version (062004)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UHF
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: TeleType Just Released their latest version (062004) Reply with quote

TeleType Just Released their latest version (062004) I’m downloading it now off their download site! So far so good. Here is a list of changes. New maps, new program, new 12 million POI listing.
Getting with the program new 3D view!

The New 062004 Upgrade is actually a FULL VERSION!!!

Before installing version 062004,
you need to complete uninstall any earlier versions of the software that you may have. In details, you need to:

(1) Uninstall the TeleType GPS Software Version on your Desktop/Laptop and on your Pocket PC.

(2) Uninstall all the Maps on the Desktop/Laptop and also on the Pocket PC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(New features for v062004)

~ Comprehensive Yellow Pages from the highly acclaimed InfoUSA and TeleAtlas; up-to-date, new design, easy-to-read,
now integrated with former POIs; cover over 3 million basic points of interest, including restaurants, hospitals, banks/ATMs, and gas stations.

~ Variable radius for the finding of Yellow Pages so that you can see only the points that are within your desired range.

~ Brand new 3D Bird View for an ultra-realistic view with an enhanced full-screen style view that includes a skyview.
It is perfect to see where you are and where it is you are going!

~ A faster address search engine, already in use in North America, has now been implemented for Europe and Australia.

~ The simulator can now be paused and resumed during stimulation, allowing you to pause and explore an area, before resuming a simulation.

~ New "lock to route" feature allows you to lock the GPS signal to stay on your route specifically!

~ Night vision is now available in an automatic mode, based on your local time. When it is nighttime, night vision will turn on to accommodate you at the time of use of the software.

~ Improved search algorithm allows you to search for addresses in small neighborhoods or communities within larger cities.

~ The brand new Nextel PhoneTracker7,8 feature allows you to track someone wherever they may be, plot their position on our maps, and even generate a report of their activities.

~ New polygon format for all terrain maps, includes bolder, brighter colors, and has faster redraw.

~ Yellow Pages searching by phone number is now implemented within the Find menu.

~ Updated street maps and information for the United States.

~ Enhanced searching engine implementing the ability to use full state names, as well as post office abbreviations, to find street addresses.

~ Modified layout of the aviation panel and display.

~ The ability to add waypoints within the Route dialog box is now possible, by searching for the Waypoints within the Yellow Pages menu.

~ Aviation mode now allows multiple trip plans to be loaded, while you choose one at a time to plan from.

~ Aviation mode now offers support for Victor Airways, allowing faster flight planning, abbreviated entry of a long flight, editing of a revised clearance before takeoff or enroute.

~ National Flight Database (NFD) Departure, Arrival and Approach procedures are now graphically depicted on a moving map display,
showing waypoints, approach, and other indicators to be selected by the pilot.

~ The flight route time and distance can now be displayed at each fix.

~ VASI lights (red/white display) and computed glidescope altitude at the current distance from the runway threshold now shown on flight path when approaching any runway.

~ Improved in-flight aviation data display, human engineered for quick reference and precision.

~ Ability to use DTG (distance to go) display in street navigation.

~ Support for the Hitachi G1000 and the Dell Axim X3i.

~ Enhanced map viewing and display options.

~ An improved user interface allowing easy switch between pan and zoom functions, as well as quick zooming in and out!
ocortesp
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:11 am Post subject: Marine Enabler Telelype 092003 needed, TType won't provide.

Hi all,

I did purchase this add-on when version 092003 was released . . . (downloaded the files, afterwards lost them), requested support from Teletype in January 2004 towards it and was provided a password that was supposed to work for both desktop and PDA (at this time, January, my problem was only on my desktop) that now that I need to activate again on my PDA, doesn't work as they said.

If anyone has the file (I can provide scans of the invoices, a screenshot of my activated Desktop version . . basically anything you request from a legitimate owner of the product to prove I purchased it) I'd greatly thank you for emailing it or let me know you have it.

Teletype's position as of now is that I HAVE to upgrade in order to get the new version, they won't provide support for "old" products.

Let this be also a word of advice if you are planning to use this exelent product.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: