Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Navcity
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Navcity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeshe
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Navcity Reply with quote

I ordered a Brodit Pro Clip from the above on 6th April, e-mailed them 2 days ago to enquire when I could expect delivery...... this has been ignored.

Anybody else have experience of this bunch? Incidentally they've taken the money from my CC Angry

Mike
SHC
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I made the same mistake, eventually got the goods after faxing them a letter telling them I would sue them through the small claims court. There was a component missing from the box, all requests have been ignored. Eventually e-mailed TomTom, they sent the cable next day.
So my advice - send them a polite but firm fax and if they dont reply take them to the small claims court. Oh, and next time I but anything GPS online I'll browse this forum first!
Good luck
Wizzo
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeshe,
Sorry to say I also had to shake the claims court stick at them before I got my clip some 3 months after they took the money Evil or Very Mad I also ordered some other small bits which I have not received and have given up hope of seeing Evil or Very Mad
PW
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read this and a couple of other threads about the service from NavCity.
Gosh, do I feel lucky. I ordered TomTom NavUSA a month or so ago, a bank holiday Monday. I needed it by Friday. It was with me by Wednesday as promised.
Phew!
Trev_H
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I ordered Tom Tom 3 BT from Navcity back in April. As I love my gadgets I went down to pick it up as I couldn't wait for the post etc :D

I got the stuff as promised and paid by credit card, everything was fine until I checked my card statement online.....they'd charged me £284 twice.

I gave them a call and they were very apologetic and gave me a refund in two days no questions asked.

I've got no issues with them and would certainly buy from them again.

Trev
hegedusa
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: No problems with NavCity Reply with quote

I can recommend Navcity without question. I bought a tomtom bluetooth from them a few months ago and after 4 weeks realised that it really was faulty and no amount of persuasion would get it to even start. I phoned navcity and they sent me a new one within a few days (after I sent the old one back). Since then I've ordered european maps and they arrived within the promised time (2 days). I haven't ordered via their web site, admittedly, but when I do phone them, I speak to a guy called Aime (pronounced "Aimay") and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. It's good to be able to talk to someone before purchase and these people seem to know their stuff.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: