Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - iGO8 Ultra Skin 6.0.22
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

iGO8 Ultra Skin 6.0.22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gachbash
Occasional Visitor


Joined: Feb 08, 2010
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: how to get the lane arrows at the bottom Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
gachbash wrote:
It would be nice to have the audible warning when over speeding without seeing the visual display of the speed or the speed limit

Then just turn off "Show Speed" and "Show Speed Limit" in the submenu.

linknet

It is working
Great skin!
Thank you again!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adas01
Occasional Visitor


Joined: Feb 23, 2010
Posts: 1
Location: PL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: car cursor position Reply with quote

hello everybody!
(another one to say:) I really like the skin. really functional, clear and easily understandable. thanks a lot!

I've got a question concerning car position while navigating / simulating in 3D: I want to move the car cursor down towards the line displaying street name. I've tried to change
Code:
   SPRITE vehicle_icon x=46 y=223 z=10 bmp="vhcl_car.bmp"
in file navigatemap_320_240.ui
is it the line that holds the setting I'm looking for? tried to increase Y value, but it seems to have no result while simulating a route
thanks in advance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linknet
Frequent Visitor


Joined: May 05, 2005
Posts: 872

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: car cursor position Reply with quote

adas01 wrote:
I've got a question concerning car position while navigating / simulating in 3D: I want to move the car cursor down towards the line displaying street name. I've tried to change
Code:
   SPRITE vehicle_icon x=46 y=223 z=10 bmp="vhcl_car.bmp"
in file navigatemap_320_240.ui
is it the line that holds the setting I'm looking for? tried to increase Y value, but it seems to have no result while simulating a route
thanks in advance

In script sc_SignPostZoomOn and script sc_SignPostZoomOff change last value of map.SETCARPOSITION 50 80 and map.SETCARPOSITION 50 75 as percent of screen size.

Though any lower will overlap the lane information arrows. Confused

linknet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
etters
Lifetime Member


Joined: Jan 18, 2005
Posts: 172
Location: Sunny Spain

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linknet
can you tell me if there is a chance to do the IGO8 Ultra skin for the Takara GP56 5inch screen for IGO 8.3.2.80621 build it is 480x272 I think. I dont like the Takara skin yours is much better. I use it on my mio 268 and its great, tried to put it on the takara but it wont work.
regards
etters
_________________
Takara GP56 igo primo 1.1
Dont rely on them use your brain as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linknet
Frequent Visitor


Joined: May 05, 2005
Posts: 872

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

etters wrote:
Hi Linknet
can you tell me if there is a chance to do the IGO8 Ultra skin for the Takara GP56 5inch screen for IGO 8.3.2.80621 build it is 480x272 I think. I dont like the Takara skin yours is much better. I use it on my mio 268 and its great, tried to put it on the takara but it wont work.
regards
etters

With the expected release of iGO Primo, and what I consider is a much better interface similar to iGO Amigo, I've put all work on iGO8 on permanent hold.

Regards

linknet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGrumbler
Occasional Visitor


Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linknet wrote:
I've put all work on iGO8 on permanent hold.


Hi linknet,

so no chance to get rid of a tiny error in TMC events in combination with iGO 8.3.2.138649?

Since this version for all TMC events the number of the Autobahn is missing (at least in Germany). Instead of e.g. "A45" it just shows "A". That makes the TMC events useless.

Could you maybe give a hint what to do?


TheGrumbler
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linknet
Frequent Visitor


Joined: May 05, 2005
Posts: 872

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGrumbler wrote:

Hi linknet,

so no chance to get rid of a tiny error in TMC events in combination with iGO 8.3.2.138649?

Since this version for all TMC events the number of the Autobahn is missing (at least in Germany). Instead of e.g. "A45" it just shows "A". That makes the TMC events useless.

Could you maybe give a hint what to do?


TheGrumbler


If it works with a previous version then I doubt if there is anything that can be done other than revert to the version that worked. Crying or Very sad

Regards

linknet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JackDo
Occasional Visitor


Joined: Apr 05, 2009
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Primo Reply with quote

Hi,

I have added DA support to your 6.0.22 skin.
I don't see any problems (yet).

Since you are not going to continue with this skin, are we going to see a Primo skin for 480x640 640x480 anytime soon?

Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linknet
Frequent Visitor


Joined: May 05, 2005
Posts: 872

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Primo Reply with quote

JackDo wrote:
Hi,
Since you are not going to continue with this skin, are we going to see a Primo skin for 480x640 640x480 anytime soon?

Sad

Unlikely I'm afraid, Primo has only been released in 480x273 and no word yet of any more resolutions to come. I'd be more interested in 800x480 if that ever appears.

linknet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linknet
Frequent Visitor


Joined: May 05, 2005
Posts: 872

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

End of Support for Ultra Skin:

Unfortunately, due to a lack of time, I've had to close the website and will no longer be able to offer any support for this project.

Many thanks to all those who have provided feedback and advice.

Regards

linknet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message







Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> NavNGo iGO All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Make a Donation



CamerAlert Database

Click here for the PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database

Download Speed Camera Database
21.021 (01 Feb 23)



WORLDWIDE SPEED CAMERA SPOTTERS WANTED!

Click here to submit camera positions to the PocketGPSWorld.com Speed Camera Database


12mth Subscriber memberships awarded every week for verified new camera reports!

Submit Speed Camera Locations Now


CamerAlert Apps



iOS QR Code






Android QR Code







Terms & Privacy


GPS Shopping