Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 730T battery fault?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

730T battery fault?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougproctor
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: 730T battery fault? Reply with quote

Used my TT yesterday on car power but today, got a warning that the thing needed charging again today and was almost out. I definitely switched it off yesterday so why should it drain down like that with no use?
Thought I read somwwhere that the damn thing switches itself on at times! Is this true?
Thanks
Doug
mikero
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, have had similar problems with my 730T. I have notified TomTom Customer Support and I am waiting for the device to be collected for repair.
headhurts
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine has on the very odd occasion switched itself on but this rarely happens did read a thread that this can be caused by leaving an active route on device but mine did it with no route active, cannot help you how to cure this but its nice to know you are not alone, having said that it happens very rarely that I will not bother to worry unless it becomes an issue.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: