Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Registering multiple devices for speed cameras?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Registering multiple devices for speed cameras?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splodge1
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: registration of sat navs. Reply with quote

Hi there. Although I have been a member of this site for nearly two years (splodge1) due to many difficulties in the registration process It is only now that I have been able to get on line. thanks to a mate who works for halfords I helped me out as he to has sat navs. (sorry woffling!!!)

I own three sat navs, One is on our camper, (tom tom go 720t) one on a fell rescue vehicle, (navman i40) and one on My own car the new 930t my question is can I , as a member regester them all with the site as I have paid my £19 and am now all up to date. If so where do I regester them for the PGPSW data base. Is there a proceedure to be adhered to for this process or can I place all three on the data base to get all the latest inf.

I would be most grateful if any seasoned users can advise.

PS I have my own thoughts on the 930t!)
    mikealder
    Pocket GPS Moderator
    Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the subscription page by clicking Here and once your account is activated you will be able to download the speed camera database for all the devices you own from this site. - Mike
    Darren
    Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: registration of sat navs. Reply with quote

splodge1 wrote:
    I own three sat navs, One is on our camper, (tom tom go 720t) one on a fell rescue vehicle, (navman i40) and one on My own car the new 930t my question is can I , as a member regester them all with the site as I have paid my £19 and am now all up to date. If so where do I regester them for the PGPSW data base. Is there a proceedure to be adhered to for this process or can I place all three on the data base to get all the latest inf.

There is no requirement to 'register' devices. Subscribers are permitted to install the database on multiple devices owned by them or members of their immediate family all living under the SAME roof.

We feel this is then fairest system available from any provider and makes the £19 p.a. exceptional value when compared with others who charger per device.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: