Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - copilot not working????
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

copilot not working????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: copilot not working???? Reply with quote

Hello

Need some help here, Ive installed the copilot software on my pc and pocket pc(ipaq 2210), but when i click the wizard to download maps it only gives me the option of storage card reader(which i dont have) or pocket pc main memory.....the pocket pc storage card option is greyed out. I have a cf card and a panasonic 256 sd card installed. Ive done the bit on the ipaq which said enter your email to register and that went ok, But when i click on copilot live on the ipaq it says "unable to open copilot [lease make sure the compact flash card is inserted or that the data has been properly downloaded"
any ideas
jasb
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have CoPilot Live you should also have another option to save to disk, it may be in the storage card reader section, but the best way is to save to your C: drive then copy via ActiveSync. The CoPilot map installed did have a few bugs in it which could mean it wouldn't copy the whole lot to the storage card.
jasb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the quick reply....dont know if im barking up the right tree here.......im trying to get the map of britain onto the sd card?? It finally let me see my sd card,but then gave no option to download the whole of britain...only some options to plan trips ect????
jasb
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...after 13 hours!! Ive sorted it
tomtom2/copilot 4 on the ipaq ...maps on cf/sd card ...my active sync was too new..had to go back to 3.7...tomtom had to have 2.26 installed but no downloads for the bluetooth(only original worked,rest just froze it)

but the best bit was all the uninstalling/re-installing i did,untill I figured out my clipon fortuna had cracked up in xt mode,and needed to be switched to "normal" and back again
Evil or Very Mad
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> ActiveSync 3.7 is an issue with the Pocket PC, I wonder when Microsoft will realise and stop breakingi everybody's apps Question

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: