Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 'No photos found' error - Go 720
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

'No photos found' error - Go 720

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perussell
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: 'No photos found' error - Go 720 Reply with quote

Urgent help is required please!

This morning I have downloaded the latest version of TT Home and then updated my Map Corrections, Quick GPS fix and the revised(?) Kate voice. I declined the download of the 7.4.upgrade and am still working with 7.221 based upon all the previous messages I have read.

I then downloaded the latest PGPSW Camera database and all appears to have installed correctly.

Having done all of that I then went into to change some settings in the 'Manage POI' area and am not totally sure which instruction I pressed but now I suddenly have a grey screen with the words 'No Photos Found' - no maps, nothing. I rebooted the unit and something is working in the background because it started giving me messages about local speed cameras, phone connections etc.

Has anybody seen this before? Any suggestions for how to get back to a map screen.

Thanks
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this is a bug in the software that happens if you try to add voice alerts and get it a bit wrong. It's documented on the voice alert collection page (in the instructions near the bottom....
Quote:
Version 7 Note:

With the arrival of Version 7 there is a small bug that affects the procedure. You will be asked to choose a sound but will not be offered any options! You will be asked 'Is this the sound you want?'. You MUST answer Yes on this screen. If you do, you will then see the warning distance screen and can proceed as normal.
If you mistakenly answer No then you will get a message saying No Photographs and the unit will hang. If you have mistakenly done this, simply reset the device and start again, this time answering Yes when prompted.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/tomtom-ogg-files.php

That implies that a reset SHOULD sort it out.
Try another, longer one?
perussell
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, many thanks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: