Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Alternative icon set
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternative icon set
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GerryC wrote:

GeePee, looking at the site now, I realise I didn't actually note what those icons were for. Embarassed I'll stick them in the "icon meaning" section soon. Thanks for bringing it up - feedback is always welcome. Also nice to know they are working well on other brands (is 22x22 an industry standard?)

I have no reason to believe they will not work well on my Navman. Don't know about 22 X 22 being an industry standard but I'm pretty sure they will be acceptable to the Navman. My last lot of icons which were the PGPSW 'touched up', ie coloured differently and resized were 40 X 35. When I install yours, I'll add a post with the result. And, thanks for the effort Wink
GerryC
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee-Pee wrote:
what is the last camera icon in the set?
Sorry to be dumb.GeePee

That's not a dumb question at all now that I've done a quick update showing the meanings of the consolidated file icons as well.

The icon is for redlight camera warnings. They must be really popular as no-one has mentioned that I forgot to add one to the consolidated zip file that you downloaded. There's one there now if you need it. Embarassed
Brodit ProClip mount
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GerryC wrote:
Gee-Pee wrote:
what is the last camera icon in the set?
Sorry to be dumb.GeePee

That's not a dumb question at all now that I've done a quick update showing the meanings of the consolidated file icons as well.

The icon is for redlight camera warnings. They must be really popular as no-one has mentioned that I forgot to add one to the consolidated zip file that you downloaded. There's one there now if you need it. Embarassed

Mmm! Thanks again. Have re-downloaded the set and had I done so before posing my original question, above, then I would have read the caption on each icon explaining exactly what it was. I'll upload them asap and see the effect on my Navman.
GerryC
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee-Pee wrote:
Mmm! Thanks again. Have re-downloaded the set and had I done so before posing my original question, above, then I would have read the caption on each icon explaining exactly what it was.

You didn't miss it before. I only added the consolidated icons to the descriptions bit at the end this afternoon. Thanks for pointing it out. Cool
Brodit ProClip mount
Gee-Pee
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GerryC wrote:
Gee-Pee wrote:
Mmm! Thanks again. Have re-downloaded the set and had I done so before posing my original question, above, then I would have read the caption on each icon explaining exactly what it was.

You didn't miss it before. I only added the consolidated icons to the descriptions bit at the end this afternoon. Thanks for pointing it out. Cool

Nothing on tele or in my intray at the moment, so I went ahead and installed the cams on my Navman n20 and everything works perfectly so far as I can see. Have scrolled the screen around to see the local known locations and all seem OK. Thanks again. Gerry

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: