Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - POI Sams club USA
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

POI Sams club USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scratchy555
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: POI Sams club USA Reply with quote

Two things really, I added the Sam's club poi to my tt720 and it finds sams clubs OK only they are in the Texas area around Houston--I am in California. At the same time I added Home Depot and Lowes. My tt will find those two stores around town where I am at but it puts me a block away or so. Not exactly to the location. The tt says Ive reached my destination, and sometimes I can see the big sign but I am still blocks away.

Everything else takes me right to the front steps.
What reasons may there be that Sams clubs are only in Texas?
Why does my tt say I've reached my destination when I am not quite there?
Part two of this question. If I had the older poi, retail folder for the go910, could I drop that into my maps without any problems?

You guys were a lot of help last time I was here. Thanks again.
Esparkie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried looking at its position on the map (Select the Submit POIs option on the menu on the left of this page). It may be that it has been submitted in the slightly the wrong position. If that's the case, why not submit a correction! Instructions on how to do that are at the bottom of the page, below the map. Make sure you zoom all the way in to check the exact position and I, personally find the hybrid view really useful.

You could also check for Sam's in the LA area and submit new entries if there are none there!

Good luck!

Mark

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: