Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Nav-Cam 7700 Beginner looking for help
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Nav-Cam 7700 Beginner looking for help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostSomeplace
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Nav-Cam 7700 Beginner looking for help Reply with quote

First let me say I'm sorry if I've picked the wrong group to join or am posting in the wrong place. I'm desperately looking for some help.

We purchased a Nav-Cam 7700 last month. We don't do anything exciting with it.. just wanting to drive from point A to point B without getting lost. In that regard it seems to be working well.

Our problem is that the provided owner's manual doesn't seem to match the unit. We can't figure out how to switch between easy and advanced navigation or how to remove addresses from the favorites list. The maunal shows icons and options that don't appear on our unit. We even tried a hard reset to remove all the stored info and when the unit was turned back on all the old stuff was still there.

I tried sending an email to the address provided on the Nav-Cam 770 / Evesham Technology LTD website but did not get a reply. I haven't tried their toll free number yet (I've talked to enough customer service folks to save that for a LAST resort!). I saw on a forum (maybe this one.. I can't find it again) that someone said to go to the Nav-Cam 770 / Evesham Technology LTD website and download the latest software. I went to the site, registered and only found the user manual (same ones I have) available for download.

Right now I feel like even the word "beginner" is more advanced than I am. Is there anyone out there willing to help me figure this out? Thanks for reading this far.

Jan

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: