Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TTN 6.010 "No map found" problem
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TTN 6.010 "No map found" problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlsrad
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well iw as never educated in english but i found i didnt need english for physics and mechanics, not even psychology, the computer does the english part for us
as i said i take more notice of the important things in life like
have a gone shopping with no clothes on? or did i leave my key in the door? type of stuff
yes it has gone way too far i think, Laughing Out Loud
above all we both have issues over how the other has acted right?
im sure we can both drop it, its not goin nowhere
i do have to disagree with one thing, if piracy is theft, then the whole basis of genetics is basically theft too
theres nothing wrong with try before you buy in my eyes, would you buy a car without seeing it first?
would tomtom loan me a copy of ttn6?
they dont offer tiral versions
i see what i want and i take it,
im not a theif, i dont believe in stealing
and for that reason i dont think tomtom should be able to steal mine or anyone elses money for software that doesnt work
hence the reason why i downloaded a copy
sorted then
carl
MrT
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not worry too much, it was insinuated in another thread that as I had a problem with TT6 (which TomTom support, acknowledge and have found a solution for) then I must have had a pirate version as genuine versions do have have that issue.

The pirate version I had tried before I was able to buy TT6 did not have the problem and if this respected person had not experienced the problem, what was their version?

I would not have bought TT6 if I had not first tried the pirate version as TomTom do not list my IPAQ as compatible, yet it is.
carlsrad
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same deal here they dont list the x50, but i knew it was capable of running it, had a few problems getting it to work and not much help from a certain site either, despite their extensive knowledge, luckily there was another 2 sites on hand to help me out, so theres 3 more models that can be added to the database of tested pda's
i have an x50 and an x50v and yours
i feel like ringing tomtom and telling them what i think of their customer service ive been on the fone to them for the last 3 days about a tomtom one which has gone faulty for the third time in as many months
even my dell navteq system doesnt have the problems tomtom has, should i go back to them Laughing Out Loud
forget it im gonna buy a road atlas hehe
carl
gorby
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom tom dont list the ipaq hx4700 either i bought the original last year and wanted to get an upgrade but was told tt6 was not compatible with my ipaq so why is it now running on this "pirated" version i'ts sad that to prove a point you have to use something you wouldn't normally do if only the tom tom people would be honest and say they didn't want eveyone who legally purchased tt5 to have a cheaper upgrade option

*apologises so grammer and spelling in advance
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorby just because tt say it isnt support doesnt mean a ful version wont run

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: