Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Anyone using xda-neo/i-mate jamin/spv 600 with tomtom BT?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone using xda-neo/i-mate jamin/spv 600 with tomtom BT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akshay
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Anyone using xda-neo/i-mate jamin/spv 600 with tomtom BT? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an all-in-one solution for phone, gps and pda. I've looked at various smartphones and I'm currently contemplating on purchasing the i-mate jamin aka xda neo aka spv 600, etc.

Is anyone currently using this setup?
Is the 2.7" screen big enough?
Are there any things that I should be aware of before purchasing this combination?

aK
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have the exact same device, mine is the PDA-N which has the same size screen (Built in GPS but no phone capabilities), The screen is small but it is certainly usable and very clear/ bright.

I have been using it running Route 66 in the car and have no problems in reading the small text with the device docked in its holder on the windscreen.

My recomendation is to find one in a phone shop and try it for size etc before you purchase, not everyone likes the same devices to the same extent - well worth a look at though - Mike
m5rcc
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone using xda-neo/i-mate jamin/spv 600 with tomtom BT Reply with quote

akshay wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an all-in-one solution for phone, gps and pda. I've looked at various smartphones and I'm currently contemplating on purchasing the i-mate jamin aka xda neo aka spv 600, etc.

Is anyone currently using this setup?
Is the 2.7" screen big enough?
Are there any things that I should be aware of before purchasing this combination?

aK

Hey there! Yeh currently using an SPV M600 with TomTom Navigator 5.2, works a treat with my trusty Fortuna Clip-On GPS module. However I cant find a good mount for the PDA. Saw one on Amazon which I bought, but it didnt slot into the headphone and mini usb ports.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: