Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - The next event - what about Northampton
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

The next event - what about Northampton

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Meets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark1968
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: The next event - what about Northampton Reply with quote

Hi Chaps

Having had to miss the last meet in Edingborough due to work commitments I was wondering if you are already looking for loactions for the next event. If so do you have any ideas yet?

You could take a close look at Northampton. We are very very close to the centre of England. Having very good hotels all within easy reach to the M1, M45, M6 etc.

As I am looking at chaing my current setup I was wondering if it is worth waiting for the next event so that I can have chat with the manufactures and try out their equipment.
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Smile the next one is going to be on or within the confines of the M25.
From our forthcoming newsletter:

"We were intending to have our next PocketGPSWorld.com SatNav Expo in London sometime in November. Unfortunately we have been unable to organise a suitable venue for the dates we had planned. So our next event will now be next year.

We are now planning to visit London in April. This is an ideal time to hold a meeting as a lot of companies announce new products in March at the CeBIT trade show. This means that you will be among the first to actually see and try out the new goodies.

We already have 2 major companies committed to sponsoring the event and will be looking to make this the biggest dedicated SatNav event in the world. "
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Community help please Smile

We're looking for a venue to hold up to 2,000 people near to the M25 and preferably between the M1 and M4.

Any ideas?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Meets All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: