Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - What is the quickest way to load CheckPOInt 2.02 and TT2?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the quickest way to load CheckPOInt 2.02 and TT2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CS
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: What is the quickest way to load CheckPOInt 2.02 and TT2? Reply with quote

I would like to be able to load both CheckPOInt 2.02 and TT2 together by allocating a hard button on my iPaq but is this possible?

I have already checked the "Automatically start TT Navigator when CheckPOInt is started" and the "Automatically stop CheckPOInt when TT Navigator is stopped" boxes in General Settings of CheckPOInt but I still have to click on "Start", then CheckPOInt before it loads. Is this the quickest way?

I have allocated a hard button for ChreckPOInt already but this is only for recording new POIs.
DinAlt
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi CS,

The quickest way to start your system is to assignan hard button to checkpoint - the following is how you o it on an HP2210 running WM2003

Start
Settings
Buttons

You'll then see a box showin your current Hard button assignments
Underneath that is a drop down box with a list of your loaded programs - highlight the hard button you want and then select checkpoint from the drop down menu - voila !

DinAlt
CS
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this DinALT. As soon as I had sent my question I did exactly as you suggested and the hard Button I allocated seems to load both CheckPOInt 2.0.2 and TT2 - or at least I think it does. The CheckPOInt and TT2 icons both appear in the bottom right hand corner of the Start Up menu screen but when I checked "Running Programs" only TT2 shows up of the two???? How come?? If CheckPOInt was running wouldn't it show up there?
DinAlt
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again CS,

Just checked on my pDA and you're right Checkpoint doesn't showup as a separate program - I'm guessing this is cause it uses teh TomTom sdk (which is why it can interact with it) so the pda just ses it as part of TT2.

May not be the right answer but the end result is the same Smile

DinAlt

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: