Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Whats happened to the all the reviews etc?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats happened to the all the reviews etc?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iancjc
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Whats happened to the all the reviews etc? Reply with quote

why are there no reviews posted anymore - nothing on the new Go range and nothing often appears on hardware you post about that you have under test but the reviews just don't appear.

I think you've had an icn530 for a month or so - surely it's possible to post a first thoughts type review and as for the lack of the tomtom reviews this I don't get at all - surely one of the users could post one if asked - especially as they cost upto 500 quid and have quite a few problems.

I been a user of the site for 3 years and pay the subscription but to be honest somethings changed and its now as dead as a door nail for me - only log on for the camera's each month now...

Hope you can bring it back to life.....
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finishing off a software review. Need to get the approval from the producers too. I know Mike has a few hardware review waiting for approval too. So - things are moving again, slowly but steadily.

The 910 is nothing to write home about yet, we wait for the updated software (and I guess also for the OK from TomTom ) until we release the review.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: