Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Destinator PN Assistance...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Destinator PN Assistance...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterSm
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Destinator PN Assistance... Reply with quote

Hello,
As a newbie to both this forum and GPS software can I as a couple of questions of the experts here please....??

I've been through a lot of the posts here looking at updating things such as POI's or adding gatso databases etc to Destinator PN Ver 5.1.140.a (on an Asus A636) and the situation seems quite confusing in that there seems to be a lot of info, but nothing 'official' (unless I've missed it?)

Has anybody got a definative process as to how to get the Gatso db to work with PN please ?

Also does naybody know of any other resources for other lists (such as tesco stores, zoos, etc etc) that can be used to compliment the existing POIs

Finally, I have access to databases such as the Local and national land registry data which contains locations along with Easting and Northings data (metres from a point off Cornwall somewhere I believe), does anybody know how these could be converted to Longitude/latidude to work with home built favorites etc??

Any help/pointers gratefully received and keep up the good work..

Thanks

PeterSm.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: