Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - omg information overload
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

omg information overload

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulRic
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: omg information overload Reply with quote

Greetings
I finaly took the plunge after constant nagging from my partner tp get a gps kit in the form of a Myguide 3500 PocketPC Typhoon from Ebay. All seems well, it does the job it was purchased for or it did until I saw my friends Daughters tom tom3 in action I must say I was impressed with how smoothe it run and in particular with the speed camera locations i must add that the only reason I have got this is to try and get my wife to slow down or she will be banned for speeding not to mention all the money I pay in fines for her!!, As I know most of the locations of speed cameras in sussex I slow down accordingly... Ive been given a lot of conflicting information regarding my particular unit for the most part people are saying that the Faulk Navigator software is rubbish or not up to scratch blah this blah that I cant realy say to much as my prior satnav system consisted of a A Big blue A-Z of the uk (which never EVER let me down) when i ask the same people to recommend san alternative all they can say is look on the internet well it doesnt realy help a great deal if you dont know what your doing or looking for so here i am asking which software is compatible with this Typhoon 3500 and where can I download it from .?
oh not to mention the speed camera software
many thanks
Paul R
timber
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: omg information overload Reply with quote

paulRic wrote:
Greetings
I finaly took the plunge after constant nagging from my partner tp get a gps kit in the form of a Myguide 3500 PocketPC Typhoon from Ebay.
Edit
As I know most of the locations of speed cameras in sussex I slow down accordingly... Ive been given a lot of conflicting information regarding my particular unit for the most part people are saying that the Faulk Navigator software is rubbish or not up to scratch blah this blah that
Edit
so here i am asking which software is compatible with this Typhoon 3500 and where can I download it from .?
oh not to mention the speed camera software
many thanks
Paul R

select http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search put the word Typhoon in the keywords and select search the answer to your questions are there in previous posts , also the link for you to obtain some poi's Thumbs Up .

Bad news on the Safety Camera's Crying or Very sad look's like this facility is not operational on this pda.
paulRic
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for your reply
ive been informed if i change the faulk navigation software then i can use the gatso thingymajiggy
also i just wondered have i posted in the correct forum ?
timber
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulRic wrote:
thanx for your reply
ive been informed if i change the faulk navigation software then i can use the gatso thingymajiggy
also i just wondered have i posted in the correct forum ?

If your going to go the TomTom route then
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=6 would be a good place to start.

Find out if anyone else has deleted the faulk software and replaced with TT 5 problems Question pitfalls Exclamation and was it worth it Question you may be better off selling the pda back to ebay and getting some thing else Out of here

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: