Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Quest 2 an POI problems,
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Quest 2 an POI problems,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qual
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Quest 2 an POI problems, Reply with quote

I downloaded the camera database and installed it from here, it told me i had successfully installed 8000 odd files.

I know this file didnt include the european cameras which are very important to me so i got these files from SCDB and installed them.

Hadnt used the quest before and when i was coming home from leeds suddenly i realised i was going past loads of cameras on the A1m and wasnt getting any info on the gps.

So what i want to know is when you install poi's do they overwrite and get rid of ones that are already on there ie as i installed the euro ones last would that have wipped all the uk ones off?

If not any idea why they wouldnt have shown up.

Adam
rdhw
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever you load custom POIs, all existing custom POIs are deleted. If you want both sets of camera data, you must upload them together in a single upload.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: