Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Missing charging connector for Palm T5
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing charging connector for Palm T5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fean0r
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Missing charging connector for Palm T5 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I bought a Palm Tungsten T5 and TomTom package in April of 05. It came with an in-car charger that can simultaneously charge the PDA and the bluetooth GPS unit.

The trouble is the connector for the PDA comes with several adaptors for different PDAs. The adaptor was always loose and kept falling off - I thought of glueing it on but foolishly never bothered, and yep - you've guessed it - the damn thing has fallen off, and I've lost it.

I've spoken to Palm, and they tell me to speak to TomTom. I've spoken to TomTom, and they tell me to speak to Palm.

I've also spoken to Proporta, who tried their best to help me but the guy I spoke to says he hasn't heard of anything which charges both the PDA and the GPS unit at the same time. When I asked him how people manage on long journeys, he said that was a very good point but he didn't know the answer!!

The cable I have, minus the charging adaptor for the T5, is in this photo (clicky). The power connector which the T5 adaptor would plug into is shown at the bottom.

Does anyone know where I might find an adaptor? Failing that, a cable which will charge both my PDA and GPS receiver at the same time? I have done a lot of searching and have some up with nothing.

Thanks in advance :D
Pc-Mobile
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look here:

http://pc-mobile.net/dcadapter.htm
Fean0r
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that! You've made a sale :D

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: