Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Checkpoint Poi Warner - Unknown Problem (Fixed)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Checkpoint Poi Warner - Unknown Problem (Fixed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luciogodoy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Checkpoint Poi Warner - Unknown Problem (Fixed) Reply with quote

Hi Guys;

I thought would be nice to share in how to this problem with you lot.

I have upgraded my TT5 UK maps to the latest version, v605, to verify which one you have, tap on the TT screen, preferences, tap 3 times to go right, click on the version icon, and in there it should state the map version you are using.

After the upgrade, I tried to synchronize the traffic cameras with Checkpoint ( http://checkpoint.oabsoftware.nl/ ), but was getting an "unknown error", like the picture below:

Being very persistent I have found the following change after the upgrade.

The folder name on my SD card was changed from:

Great-Britain-Map

To:

Great_Britain-Map

Silly change, but very effective. So when I noticed that change, I kept the same maps in side the folder, but I altered the folder name with an "underscore" to the same name with a normal "dash" instead, then I fired-up Checkpoint and "voua-la" it worked, and I have verified TT5 with the new folder name configuration, it has worked fine.

One piece of warning, since I have migrated I have lost my favourites places and places that I have been, be warned. I have tried copying and messing around with files and I was only able to retrieve the places that I have been before, that’s all.

Anyway, good luck

Luciogodoy

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: