Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Destinator2 error code / 2210 install
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Destinator2 error code / 2210 install

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macracantha
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Destinator2 error code / 2210 install Reply with quote

Hi!

This is my first post here. I have been lurking around a while at this very informative forum.

I purchased an Emtac GPS last week (an excellent receiver, btw) and a HP 2210 as well as a copy of Destinator 2 to use with this combo. But troubles have arrived.

I am getting an error code when I am trying to install the map software into the PDA. It says: "Unknown device processor type 2577 or OS(3420)".

I went to www.destinator1.com website just the other day for an update to be able to get Destinator 2 to work with Microsoft ActiveSync v.3.7. That update helped me install the European maps onto a 512MB CF-card. But it was impossible to get the software installed. =(

As you already know, the 2210 is running Windows Mobile 2003. Maybe the map software isn't compatible with PPC2003? Has anyone experienced this?

The Destinator HTML manual has no clue at all regarding this error. No clues at the download section at destinator1.com either. (As far as I could see).

What can I do to solve this problem? It is very annoying..

I'm running Windows XP, clean install - latest drivers installed. Everything else is running smooth, no

problems with the PDA - or the Bluetooth connection at all. Have tried soft/hard reset.

A hint would be highly appreciated.

Best regards, Stefan, Sweden
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Destinator2 error code / 2210 install Reply with quote

Stefan, this is the same problem I'm seeing on a 2210. I have an email open with our contact in PowerLOC Canada to hopefully get this problem resolved. I'm also running Windows XP although I don't think this will be an issue.
Macracantha
Occasional Visitor

The issue is solved! Everything now runs perfectly smooth. I had a patch sent to me from Destinator tech support. Unfortunately I am not able to tell what this patch have done with the hardware. Anyway, it seems OK and I'm relieved..
i009030
Occasional Visitor

Hi Stefan

Could you send me this patch/fix as I have the samme isuue with my Ipaq 2210 and destinator !

Thanks in advance.

Anders, Copenhagen

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: